If you are concerned about your child's mental health, please know that we have one agency (Independent Management Services) currently working inside our school which provides these services to our students.  A simple two page referral form and release of information can be requested, and filled out so that these services could be received during the school day.  Please contact me directly if this would be beneficial to your family.

Contact: John Lawrenz, B.S., L.S.W., L.S.S.W.