We understand that at times there are concerns or questions you may have as a parent which involves your child. To assist in resolving such issues, we want to remind you of our “Chain of Communication” for Lyle Public School and Lyle-Pacelli Athletics.
For student issues:
1. Student conferences with the teacher
2. Parent conferences with the teacher
3. Parent and student sets up a meeting with teacher
4. If your issues are not resolved, please contact the school office to set up an appointment with one of our principals - Bryan Boysen (PreK-5) or Jamie Goebel (6-12)
For Athletic issues:
1. Student conferences with the coach
2. Parent conferences with the coach
3. Parent and student set up a meeting with coach
4. If your issues are not resolved, please contact the school office to set up an appointment with the LP Activity Directors - Jamie Goebel (Lyle) and Jean McDermott (Pacelli)
Thank you working with us to achieve your child’s success!!!